lunes, octubre 06, 2008
20 minutos
Cielo de otoño

"Release" ha sido ya escuchada...
Tenía años pidiendole a alguien que por favor la tocara
y a tí, sólo 20 minutos te bastaron para interpretarla.

Gracias, fue muy bonito escucharla.

"Release" by Anathema
Seeing is believing but I don't want to know
Walk on through the wasteland I just can't let go
Face down I just break down when I see you cry
All the time

Hold on
Please
Hold on
To me
Tempt fate
Release
Escape

Someone now is screaming as the flames fly high
Think now that we're lost here and we don't know why
Face down I just break down when I see you cry
All the time

Hold on
Please
Hold on
To me
Tempt fate
Release
Escape

Behind those grey and lonely eyes
Unforgotten by time
Reality is dawning
Our spirit is awakening
And somewhere in the hurricane
Hope is waiting
Crying in the distance
And calling out your name

Etiquetas: , , ,

 
posted by mommy at 9:25 p.m. | Permalink |


0 Comments: