domingo, noviembre 13, 2005
wave of anguish
There is something weird I wouldn't believe
I'm losing grip on my lifetime
I don't understand this wave I'm in
Wrong place, no money, just responsibilities

My heart and my wish are so far away
I'm alone now
Feeling the slow beat turning fast
No longer breathing
I', returning in my own hell



I don't want to go
Hold me into your arms so tight
You cannot see
You'll see it

In another world
Hold me into your arms so tight
You cannot see it
You'll see

There is something strange
You've got to believe
It's taking away my sunshine
I don't understand this wave I'm in
Wrong face, no money, just responsibilities
 
posted by mommy at 9:28 p. m. | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 9:33 p. m., Blogger Andrew

    Hypocritical Blogging
    Robert Scoble posted over the weekend about whether there should be more debate or critique over the use of ad programs like Adsense or Chitika by bloggers my mind goes back to the many times that I've seen ...
    You did a great job on this blog here. I wish I could create this much interesting information for folks to read.

    I have a site too and it explains about e currency forum and what a great business it can be. It teaches folks about e currency forum and lots of other stuff too.

    Please visit us if you can. We have lots of information and ideas for working online and working from home.